Monday, January 29, 2007

Diary: I'm Going to Xiamen

This week had been a fun week for me why you might ask? Well I did many things one being was shopping. Well let’s start from the beginning. Monday right up to Thursday had been as per usual. I’m now in charge of 3 high priority secret cases, which are running concurrently, and the datelines are all closed together. Funny I’m not as stressed maybe later when the datelines comes close… Aarghhh.

I don’t normally work hard on Friday, I’m mostly on my goof off mode but I got a surprise email on Friday at 6pm. The company wanted me to go to Xiamen for 5 days for some seminar. Yes!! I’m going to Xiamen; I’m going To Xiamen (doing my dance). I leave on Saturday and I only come back on Thursday the week after that. I’m so excited, damm now I need a camera to document proof that I’ve been to China.

On Saturday I was busying myself to get some new pants KLCC had good bargain and it was too hard to look away. I got to pair of jeans from BUM, slacks from G2000 and khakis pants from Padini. I was lil worried to by tops cause as you know I’m fat nothing these days looks good on a fat guy and what’s worse its hard to get sizes. Wonder if I should dress up like Fat Albert… Hei Hei Hei.

Sunday was the same routine Church at St Johns. A Philippino priest kept the mass and throughout the whole mass I had the Black Eyed Peas song in my mind “Bobet” (Check link to know what I’m talking out http://angeldemon.imeem.com/music/_PVZ6-N_/bebot/ ) After mass I meet Stephanie and her mum, was surprised to see them there as they always went to Sacred Hearts Church. After mass it was usual routine breakfast at KLCC. A peaceful time with my newspaper and my dear old self. I got some supplies from the pharmacy as a precaution for my trip.
I’m so excited for my trip… wish me luck and safe trip yeah

No comments: