Friday, September 28, 2007

Future of our Kids


I may never get married and have kids. I thought that was a bad thing but lately after seeing the loss of 2 high profile kids cases. Me not having kids seem not a bad idea. Times are bad now (boy dont i sound like an old man). Its no longer the days we grew up in. How many of you when u were a kid, your mum sent you to the shop or market to get something? You might have hated it or loved it but thats not going to happen to your kids.


I got a mail recently, a parent lost their kid in a hypermart and after a lock down they found her naked, druged and shaved. I guess the only solution fo this is you dont bring they out or we have them on a leash. I remember my brother being in one. It was a parental snap to the arm. We used to be able to say, 'Oh that area bad lah" that remark has no merit now, these crimes happens anywhere.


Do you think Malaysia should set up its own S.V.U now with these cases on rise?

1 comment:

啤酒花™_J said...

Mark...same thought...though i'd luv to have a few!!! good excuse and a super good way to comfort myself -"blessing in disguise"...SIGH