Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Diary: Its been a long time

Hi Guys,

It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. Many things have happen since the raya break. First I must say hitchhiking from Tanjung Malim to Ipoh & Melaka has been such a memorable thing for me and I don’t think I’ll ever forget it. The only thing I regret is that I didn’t take any pictures. My camera is not to par and I really need a new one. I went on the road to break out from my daily life routine. Its also amazing the people that let you ride on their transportation. They all have a story of their own that they would like to share. I’ve been contemplation hitchhiking to Penang. Now that would be an adventure don’t you think.

One of my closest office colleague Winnie recently tight the know with her long time beau. She had her reception at Pearl International Hotel. It was a very nice wedding I meet a lot of ex colleague’s and some old flings.

I’ve been keeping work a lil laid back due to lack of motivation but I guess the negativity has pilled up and it burst up on my face I’ve got some problem s now that I need to straighten out. Besides that the company has taken more stringent guidelines so there isn’t any room for hanky-panky anymore. I think its good but I also think it limits the creativity of the team.

There is a new project that I’m quite hyped about I’m bidding for Disney’s mobile in Malaysia. I really do hope I can get it but I don’t think management is quite too keen on it. Last week I had two different lives. On Friday I was at Shang-ri La Hotel. I was a guest of AMP and Mindshare at the Perodua Radio Air Show. It was a star-studded event. I sat with Mindshare people, which consist of Sheila, Vicky, Jo Yau, Anusha, Sue and Fiona… Yes they were all ladies. We had flowing Moet through the night with a so-so Chinese cuisine. There were performances from Reshmonu, Lo, Fauziah Latif, Pop Shuvit & Yogi B and Nachitra. I got my album signed by Yogi and the Gang. After the award show we headed to Rum Jungle and we danced till 3 in the morning. Felt like a celebrity

The next day I woke up at 8am to get ready to go to the orphanage. I was fresh I had breakfast at SFC and I meet Padma at his office. His lovely wife was there as well. The gang meet up and we left to Kajang at about 11. I sat at the same car with Jo, Sue & Anusha. I spent the journey speaking to Anusha. She was quite insightful.

Our Home was the name of the place it had 35 kids with mixture of boys and girls we came with KFC. They were lovely kids all wanting attention. The moment I stepped in a 4 year old boy hold my hand and smiled at me. It could be because I was carrying the chicken or he just wanted the attention. The kids sat on the floor to eat their meal. The said their prayers before they ate. Something I used to do as well when I was a child, now I think it’s embarrassing. I sat on the floor with them and I shared a meal with them. They were smart kids.


After lunch with the kids we headed back to Menara Millennium. The journey back again I picked Anusha’s brain, we exchanged stories, ex.’s it felt good. The four of us, (Jo, Sue Anusha & myself) later went for team at Ali Maju. We talked more then we left. I took a short nap, which turned to deep slumber. I only woke up the next day for mass.

Lunch I had it at Sharul’s open house. It was in a secluded place in Ampang. It had the best view of KL I had ever seen. After lunch I headed home to do my basic Sunday chores. In the evening I headed to Maxis Sports TV launch at the Legends Bar. I mingled till about 11pm where Lester and I headed to Finnegan’s to see Liverpool get their assed kicked by Arsenal. Sorry guys. Liverpool Sucks

2 comments:

Shari said...

"The kids sat on the floor to eat their meal. The said their prayers before they ate. Something I used to do as well when I was a child, now I think it’s embarrassing"

you did that a couple of times in front of me; back in the days. and you were not a kid during those times ok...hehehhee....

Plan A Date said...

The short story has taken a back seat for the time being have loads to do.