Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Diary:....

The week has been very kind to me, not much work just loads of meeting. Now I have 3 Assistant Managers, Logen Daryl and Eiena. Most of my jobs have been delegated to them now I know how it field to be the boss... hehehehe. But that doesn’t mean I have nothing to do I have so much of legal things to work out which is quite tedious. To top it all off I have a jerk from Universal Music who wants to sue my company for infringement of content. That is a very touch and I’m working closely with Lester for his guidance.

This month I’m also quite low on finance as its both my mum and my brothers birthday. Gifts to buy… Sigh how will I manage X’mas this year. I was supposed to take Padma and Halmy out for a bukak puasa function on Friday but it got cancelled. Since pay had already kicked in I decide to head to my DVD man to pass my list to him. He as always was very much happy to see. I headed to ‘pasar malam’, I guess it was about 8 when I went there all the food was gone there was nothing to buy must be because of the ramadhan month.

I had a restless sleep my mattress needs to be changed, was thinking of the Dunlop mattress I saw in Midvalley. I wonder if I should get it? I woke up at 10 and like normal I was watching my routine cartoons and about 1 I left home to collect my DVD’s I did side track to Citibank to pay my bills. When will I be rid of the curse of Credit Card? After collecting My DVD’s I headed to Best Denki to get my mum her birthday present. She wanted a blender for her birthday. So I got one that did everything. It was juice, it was a blender and a grinder and it also came with an additional jug just in case my mum broke the other one. Near best Denki, Isetan was having a pillow sale I got one. I noticed that u couldn’t test pillow if it fits your head fine. You just have to buy then blindly.

All of this shopping and I was feeling a lil peckish, I looked at my watch and it was 4pm, where the time go. I headed home, mum; dad and Andrew were heading to mass followed with some church dinner. I would have at least 4 hours of alone time. I was starving by 5 so I headed to Bazaar Ramdhan. I bought nasi briyani johor with ‘ayam masak merah’. Boy was that good. I also got this ‘kuih’, which was like white on top and green at the bottom. It was like jelly but not. I took an extra long hot shower. Cleaned the house a bit and pretended I was staying alone and started to watch some DVD. I watched 3 movies back to back. X-Men: The Last Stand, 16 Blocks and Edison Force. All good movies in each way.

Sunday was as usual, I headed to St John’s, did my weekly chores. Watched Schuey beat the crap out of Alonso and Fisichella. It was an amazing race but now I wonder if it was rigged. It’s too good to be true. Alonso and Shuey are tied in points and there are just 2 races to go. But I must say I’m excited to see the next race in Suzuka, Japan.

No comments: