Monday, October 09, 2006

Diary: Boring Weekend


The week was ok tremendous amount of meeting but nothing much happening at the work front. I need a break from work. Away from it all. But due to financial reasons I’m stuck in KL. It amazes me that people in debt can still have a holiday, why don’t you pay my money back. Don’t miss use my courtesy I have extended to you. I’m honestly sick to hear your excuses on how you don’t have any money but in reality week after week you go to the clubs to drown yourself in liquor. Where is this money coming from?

The weekend I had the lazy bug in me, I slept half the day away and I watched Miami Vice. Boy was that a crappy movie. The quality of it was like watching Cops on TV. I guess the director wanted to go with a reality kind of feel but the outcome was horrendous. Gong Li was sexy though the only good thing about the movie. Bad Boys 2 was still much better.

It was mums birthday on Saturday she didn’t want a big fuss on it so we just had a mini celebration at home. After mass we got a bucket of KFC and a litre of coke. Mum and dad drank my Dewars while I had Tequila Rose. For those who had not tried it’s like baileys but its strawberry flavour. I was surprised to get a call from Yoges; he wanted me to join him at a club near Bar Savaghn and by the looks of it Melman and the gang were there. Sadly I couldn’t meet up with them.

I was at Fiona’s house warming party there was loads of people there and Fiona didn’t want us to leave. It was bad enough that we showed up only 10. They had liquor of course but I wasn’t really in the mood for drinks. We played charade and that was soo much fun. I must say I meet some nice ladies there and there is one that caught my eye… We only left at 1.30 in the morning. Kawan Lama’s Corner to have a meal, we watched how England struggle with Macedonia. We headed home; I wasn’t in a sleeping mode so I was channel surfing when I noticed that RTM 2 was showing Arul. I stayed to watch it till 3 in the morning. Sunday in not worth mentioning…..

No comments: