Friday, December 21, 2007

I made Muruku



Well X’mas is around the corer and since I have so much time to spare, I helped my mum make some cookies. We made muruku, achi muruku/rose muruku and also suji biscuit. It really felt like being a kid all over again. Me helping mum in the kitchen, does that bring back memories. I had my hand for the 1st time making muruku and damm was it tough, I just ended up making a mess. Out of 5 tries I only made one good muruku. I just wanted to be like the male guys cooking and baking at AFC.




I'd love to invite you guys over to my place but I cant as my pad is yet to be ready (end of 2008, fingers cross) and I'll be in Klang on the 25th and 26th. So if your down maybe we could meet. I hear they have a new mall that has finally brought up the living standards of Klang people. Klang finally has a Dome and for the ladies a MNG. Hope this will lessen the traffic of Klang people coming to Midvalley.

No comments: