Monday, July 30, 2007

Harry Potter Fest



Its been a long time since i blogged. So many things going on with work and personal life. I was one of nthe few that stood outside Kinokuniya at 3am to get my book. It was a fun day i must say but i threw my shouldre in the process which has not healed mind you. So I cant carry anything heavy.
Some people have ruined the ending for me and the either think themself cute or cheecky but i think they are down right annoying. I'll take my time to finish this as I would like to hang to every word that J.K.R writes. I think she is one of our greates writes of this time. Its not always we get to be apart of literature history.
I promise to post as soon as possible. When i have the time of course ;)

1 comment:

CY said...

ooo.. wah!! so did u manage to get a free copy of the HP book signed by JK Rowling?