Friday, February 23, 2007

Who Am I?

Week after another week have pass by, many weekend had come and gone. During the days go by, have we improved ourselves? Have we help another human? Have we help ourselves? Have we improve? Here is a little of something that i would like to share ....


I'am a human person born free,
Free to choose between right and wrong,
I owe no obligation to anyone,
But to myself.


To see what i do is right or wrong,
To act according to my nature,
For what right or wrong I do,
Will be paid proportionally by myself.


I have deep and meaningful contact with my world,
And the world outside me,
I sometimes cry in search of myself,
For i don't know who i'am.


I cry with those who cry,
And laugh with those who laugh,
I feel the greatness of the mysteries of Life,
Birth, growth, love, suffering and death.


For sometimes in my life I get lost,
Lost in myself,
And I say to myself who I'am,
But I get an answer which no one knows, but I know,

Who am I?